Friday, September 28, 2007

Samples

I think I can safely admit thatI am a sample slut. I am completely addicted to going to Walmart's homepage and checking out the samples they offer. I'm also one of those who, after seeing a commercial advertising a free sample, makes you mad because they are already preventing your connection to the website because they beat you there.

So, if anyone sees any commercials for free samples, feel free to leave me a comment with the link or phone number. (And for the record, I really dispise the free sample websites that make you fill out ENDLESS surveys and/or require that you "complete 37 of these offers to qualify for your stick of chewing gum". So if you have one of those, no, thank you! Keep it to yourself!)

I really do recommend Walmart.com's site, though. On the right-hand side of the page, click on "In Stores Now" and then "FREE Samples". Currently, they have samples of Goodnites for children, Huggies diapers, Sunsilk hair products and Folger's Gourmet Selections coffee!

2 comments:

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Thanks for the comment. We did have a good time. If you lived closer....well, you know.

Harvey called and woke me up yesterday morning. He just wanted to talk. Sounded good. Said to tell you all "Hello."

Our Red Thread Journey said...

I'm going to check out the Walmart site. Tomorrow :)