Friday, September 07, 2007

Ahhhh....I need a drink.

Well, I made it through. I finished my paper on time, actually a day early, and my written exams are behind me. I will have my oral exams in the next month, I'm guessing. (You have to request a time at least 3 weeks prior to the date..had I known that before 2 days ago, I would have requested it 2 weeks ago.) Anyway, it's behind me. I did...okay. Parts were good, and other parts I wished I'd done better on. But then again, if I'd have done perfectly, there would be nothing to discuss in my orals. I've not gotten any proper feedback, so I don't know how I did "officially".

So, a couple of friends of mine and I will be celebrating this evening (I'm up too late to say 'tomorrow') by having a sleep-over/movie party. We plan to be, as we say, "d-runk"...to translate, that's just another way of saying really, really drunk. The three of us studied together, tested together and will be d-runk together by probably 6pm tomorrow evening. I've even made zero-point sweet & sour mixer. With tequila at 2pts a shot, we need to save all the points we can!..and we plan to use bunches of our week's flex points on alcohol!! (FYI...While it may sound like it, I'm not an alcoholic, this is a huge celebration, we're all of legal drinking age, and we won't be driving.)

Thanks for the prayers and well-wishes, and know that they are appreciated. Gee...now that the written exams are finished, I have some time to relax and clean the house...and cook for hubby...and do his laundry...and run errands...and grocery shop......HELP! :)

1 comment:

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Please have one for me, too.