Friday, August 17, 2007

Doing My Part for the Blog-Go-Round

“Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings,
these are a few of my favorite things”


(Funny, but my first non-paid "professional" musical experience

was a result of auditioning with the song "My Favorite Things". :)
I was the only child in the adults' chorus of HCLO's Brigadoon.)

Sound - my cats purring or my husband laughing
Late night snack - anything mushy/carby like StoveTop stuffing or pudding
Smell - something baked with cinnamon
Color combination - red and black
Nut - pine nuts
Time of the year - early spring or late fall
Author - don't have one
Books - Memoirs of a Geisha, To Kill a Mockingbird, Harry Potter's
Vegetable - Cauliflower
Male Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Flower - the palest pink roses
Vacation spot - what does "vacation" mean?
Pizza - thin crust anything from Pizza Hut
Sport to play - racquetball
Subject in school - anything besides history
TV channel - any channel currently playing CSI: Las Vegas
Radio station - anything playing soft rock or classic rock
Holiday - Christmas
Perfume - Chanel No.5
Shoes - lately, my Crocs, but I definitely prefer my feet bare
Candy - chocolate caramel turtles
City to shop - New York City
Female actress - Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts
Beauty products - mostly Mary Kay
Item to shop for - beads & findings to make jewelry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this tips, You are giving me an idea on how to get pogo game views fast. What a brilliant idea

Pogo Technical Support