Thursday, August 09, 2007

Oh no! I'm "it"!

It seems that I've been 'tagged' and must answer the following "questions" with one word. This is my first list like this on my blog (Thanks Christie....) so here I go. (Don't panic. I won't be tagging anyone in return. :) )

Yourself: Content
Your partner: Stoic
Your hair: Plain
Your mother: Amazing
Your father: Cuddly
Your favorite item: Ring
Your dream last night: Absent
Your favorite drink: Margarita (I'm assuming alcoholic here...)
Your dream car: Fuel-efficient
Dream home: Built
The room you are in: Den
Your fear: Abandonment
What you are great at: Singing
Where you want to be in 10 years: Chez-moi
Who you hung out with last night: WalMart
You're not: Scratching
One of your wish list items: Diploma
The last thing you did: Read
You are wearing: Undies
Your favorite weather: Precipitous
Your favorite book: Memoirs...
Last thing you ate: Cake
Your life: Blessed
Your mood: Semi-frantic
Your best friend: Harvey
What are you thinking about right now: Saturday
Your car: Explorer
What are you doing at the moment: Proofreading
Relationship status: Married
What is on your t.v: Infomercial
When is the last time you laughed: Tonight

No comments: